Jefferson Township High School Baseball Winter Workouts
Hit & Run Baseball Academy is pleased to offer Jefferson Township High School Baseball with Winter Workouts to be prepared for the start of your season on March 1st.
The team will train with Hit n Run’s Professional Instructors for 13 weeks, starting December 2nd through February 24th.
Each instructor specializes in throwing, pitching, hitting, infield, outfield and/or catching.
TRAINING WILL CONSIST OF:
• Building Confidence with Preparation
• Hitting, Mental Approach to Hitting, One on One time with Hitting Instructors & Live Hitting off Live Pitchers, Bunting and moving runners
• Pitching, Building pitch count up, Bullpen Sessions, Live Pitching to Live Batters and Catchers
• Infield and Outfield Drills
• Arm Strengthening (Cross Over Symmetry, etc…)
• Baseball IQ Discussions
Sunday, December 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
Sunday, January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Sunday, February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
TBD with Coach Kalish
Hit & Run Sports Center
15 Weldon Road | Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
973.601.3117 | firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION AND DEADLINE:
$200 by November 15th
Approximately $10.00 per training hour